General questions about using the Testing Center
Where is the Testing Center located?
- The main office of the Testing Center is located on the first floor of the Arjona classroom building in Room 110. Testing takes place in rooms 109 and 115.
Can I use a State ID to sign in if I have forgotten my School ID?
- Yes, you can use a valid driver’s license as well.
- If you do not have any form of ID (with a picture) you will not be able to take the test.
What should I bring to the Testing Center?
- Acceptable photo identification (UConn Student ID preferred).
- Pencil or Pen (Scratch paper will be provided).
- Clear water bottle.
- Calculators only if given permission to use by your Professor.
What shouldn’t I bring to the Testing Center?
- All electronic devices, including smart watches, must be turned completely off and placed in a backpack or book bag.
- All study material is to be placed in a backpack prior to the exam.
- Food or colored beverages.
What happens if I leave something at the Testing Center?
- A lost & found is located in Room 110.
- If we find your Student ID, we will try and contact you through your UConn email.
Do you proctor exams for students attending other colleges/universities? If so, is there a fee?
- Yes. Students should call the Testing Center at either 860-486-1187 or 860-486-2118 to schedule an appointment. At the present time, there is no fee for this service.
Where can I find directions to the Testing Center?
- A campus map can be found at http://maps.uconn.edu/. Use the Search box in the top left corner. Type in Arjona to find our building and please come to Room 110 on the first floor.
Where should I park on campus?
- We recommend parking in the South Garage. You can use the campus map and Search box listed above to find the location by typing in either parking or South Garage.